Tuition and Fees
Practitioner Foundation Certification Curriculum
$5,900 tuition for full program
- $750 discount if enrolled by October 11th
- $500 discount if enrolled by October 17th
- $500 discount if paying in full upon acceptance*
- $150 discount if paying in full with check/money order*
- Refer a friend to the program and both receive $250 discount
* must be paid in full at least one week prior to first day of class
- Transfer Fee - 15% of current tuition up to a maximum of $200
- Application fee - $100 by August 1st, $150 after August 1st
- Certification fee $50 (due three weeks prior to certification)
Tuition does not include the cost of books or equipment.
If you are unable to pay in full at registration, an extended payment plan can be arranged. Please contact our admissions department for more information.
Attending Classes on a Drop-in Basis
Early registration deadline for drop-in classes is one month prior to the class. No application fee is required.
Graduate Fees for Drop-In Classes
GRADUATES, new classes:
$99 per class, or $60 per class for early registration
GRADUATES, repeating classes:
$75 per class, or $45 per class for early registration
GRADUATES, repeating full curriculum:
$2050 for full curriculum for early registration
To cancel your agreement for enrollment at Golden Gate Feng Shui School and to receive a full refund of tuition, a Withdrawal Form must be submitted to the administrative office no later than the fifth business day following the first day of courses for which you enrolled. If you choose to cancel your contract after five business days have lapsed, a pro-rated tuition will be refunded based on the unused percentage of class time remaining at a rate of not less than $120 per class and not more than $140 per class depending on your time of enrollment. You may drop a course after instruction has started and receive a pro-rated refund for the unused portion of tuition, only if you completed 20% or less of the course.